Action Strategy Session
Do you need new inspiration to renew your passion and purpose?
Would you like more freedom to work with clients in different ways?
How about creating another income stream?
Have you ever considered adding coaching to your repertoire of skills?
Did you know that coaching . . . ?
- Enhances other professional skills
- Helps clients gain clarity about their values, dreams and goals
- Is action-oriented and focused on the future
- Has fewer restrictions on how to market yourself as a coach than other professions
- Is a dynamic, goal-oriented, results-driven process
- Builds self-esteem
- Increases income
- Is a support system to accomplish your goals and dreams
- Teaches you new skills
Are you ready to take the next step in your professional development?
Would you like to enhance your skills, so you are even more effective with your patients and clients? Or, be more marketable for new opportunities?
What if you could help more clients and patients heal and move on more quickly?
Wouldn’t that be valuable to them and rewarding for you?
Could becoming a mindful coach be the next step for you?
Becoming a Certified Mindful Coach could help you help your clients even more while also opening up a whole new income stream for you that offers you more freedom.
The nationally accredited Mindful Coaching Certification Training is unique from most of the general coaching training out there.
We are very selective about who we invite to our trainings.
Space is limited. This is the last in-person coaching training!
We only train therapists, social workers, healers, teachers and practitioners who are already working with clients and patients.
Learning coaching skills enhances your current skills.
Coaching has become popular over the past 20-years because it works!
Coaching helps people get from where they are to where they want to be.
It helps them to gain clarity and focus on what’s important to them.
Coaching motivates clients to take action to achieve the results they desire in any area of their life they choose to focus on.
Coaching is not therapy, but it helps therapy work even better!
Coaching helps clients and patients use the wisdom they gain from therapy to make changes in their lives that help them overcome their past patterning so they can create new futures for themselves.
Coaching is a cognitive and behavioral approach that helps clients shift what doesn’t work to what does work to get the results they desire in their lives.
As a coach you can:
- Speed up the healing process for clients and patients
- Create another source of income
- Have more professional freedom
- Open up new career opportunities for yourself
Could coaching be what you have been looking for to take your career to the next level? If so . . . .
We are selective about who we invite to attend our coaching certification training.
We have a specific process to determine if someone is a good candidate for our particular coaching certification training.
Is Becoming a Certified Mindful Coach the next step for you? Find out for FREE:
- Are you looking for what’s next on your career path? Would you like to end the search with something that fulfills your purpose and values once and for all?
- Do you want to be trained in how to empower others without being codependent or trying to fix or rescue them?
- Would you like to learn tips and techniques for balancing service to others with taking care of yourself?
- Have you been looking for a way to integrate your professional and spiritual life to do work that is more purpose-driven and fulfilling?
- Is the time right for you to invest in developing yourself personally and professionally? Are you ready to invest the time, money, and energy to be a better you that serves your clients in ways you currently don’t have access to?
If you resonate with these questions and they strike a chord in you,
please register for an exclusive one-on-one interview with
Mindful Coach Founder and Lead Trainer, Billie Frances,
to determine if joining our next Mindful Coaching Certification training
is the right fit for you.
There only 10 spots available for the chosen few candidates we invite to attend the training starting in January 2016.
This will be the last in-person training done in the current format.
The exclusive interview with Billie will determine if you qualify for the coaching training.
Billie will reach out to the first 10 candidates who qualify and invite them to attend the training.
We will start a waiting list for additional candidates who qualify and are interested in attending the training.
If you are ready for something fresh and new to give your career a new boost of energy, passion and purpose, then consider becoming a Certified Mindful Coach and Register Now with Billie today.
You help so many people.
Why not get paid for it?
Become a coach to add a whole new dimension of possibilities to expand your career opportunities.
If it feels like a fit, and you are curious about how coaching skills could help you help your clients even more, then Register Today for one of the limited interview spots available with Billie.
Will you be one of our few selected candidates to become the next Certified Mindful Coach?
We look forward to helping you help more people by empowering you with coaching skills.
Register today for your exclusive, limited time offer one-on-one interview with Mindful Coach Trainer Billie Frances.
Thank you for all the good work you do that makes such a difference in so many people’s lives!