Program: Are you comfortable when clients don’t have goals and action plans? Are you willing to not hurry clients who encounter snags along the way? Do you practice being committed but not attached?
In order to powerfully serve our clients, we must fully commit to consistent and constant self-awareness. We need to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, trust the process when we don’t know and practice patience as clients’ solutions bubble to the surface.
Clients want their coach to deeply listen, to be committed to their transformation, and to give them space to shift their mindset, perspective, and experience. They want a coach who practices presence, trusts the moment and is fully self-aware.
Join this interactive presentation to discovery pathways to become more valuable to your clients as you:
- Recognize your connectedness to all things
- Remain attentive, nonjudgmental and accepting
- Let go of any desire to control, achieve, or resolve
- Learn the difference between facilitative and transformative coaching
- More clearly recognize the need to do your own exploration before you can take other people deeper
- Generate a plan to begin to clear blocks, barriers and biases that keep you from being completely available
From a place of deep connection to herself, Billie is available to help others who want to make conscious choices to improve the quality of their lives, health, relationships, and careers. She has been a coach since 1996 and has trained hundreds of mindful coaches nation-wide since 2000.
Billie is a Board Certified Coach and training provider for both the Center for Credentialing and Education’s Board Certified Coach (BCC) program and the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching (ICHWC). She is an American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach and an ACE Behavior Change Specialist and Master Coach. Billie has served as President for the San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance and the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.