“Ready to Become a Certified Coach, Make a Bigger Impact, And FINALLY Get Paid What You’re Worth?”
Got the how-to of coaching, but missing the heart of it?
Notice how coaching certification programs provide the knowledge portion, but fail to deliver the most critical piece of the puzzle?
Welcome to Guiding Mindful Change Coach Certification!
Our training is the pivotal step to becoming a confident, heart-centered, client-attracting coach.
This Is For You If…
- You’re ready to become a professional coach, attract more of your ideal clients, and make a bigger impact in the world.
- Everyone comes to you for support, but they don’t value your work enough to pay for your services.
- You want to experience the transformation you know is possible, first hand, so you can be the rock star coach your clients deserve.
- AND you’re ready to become that change-agent coach in record time!
Coaching From the Inside Out
At Guiding Mindful Change (GMC) we understand the importance of making a bigger difference in the lives of your clients. We believe to get the most meaning out of your coaching practice, you need to start with yourself. That’s why we’ve structured our program with a unique twist.
We Begin With the End in Mind…
The Guiding Mindful Change Certification process includes practice coaching to become an in-demand coach, plus personal coaching with a master trainer to become the best version of you.
We’ve found there’s no better way to position you as a confident, client-attracting coach in as little as 90 days.
Weekend Intensive Training Kickoff
We take you by the hand right out of the gate with our 2 Day weekend intensive… allowing you to immediately start digging deeper, exploring your boundaries, and clearing the blocks, barriers, and biases that are keeping you from enjoying the richer, fuller life you deserve.
Awareness – The Heart of Mindful Coaching…
Mindful coaching begins with awareness. We train our coaches to become more aware of the harmony within all relationships. Mindful coaches quickly increase their level of awareness about themselves, so their coaching reveals wholeness, balance, and right action.
Mindful coaches do not impose their ideas and agendas on their clients. Instead, they apply the guiding mindful change coaching techniques – based on our foundational beliefs – to allow their clients the freedom to discover the right pathway to their hearts’ desires.
Guiding Mindful Change Foundational Beliefs…
- People are naturally whole and resourceful
- Balance is essential for fulfillment
- Clients are their own authority for change
- Change is promoted by mindful guidance, support, encouragement, and partnership
12 Reasons Becoming a GMC Coach is Right for You…
- Deepen your self-awareness and become the best version of you.
- Enrich your quality of life by adopting new positive behaviors.
- Expand your skill set and learn effective coaching methods to make a bigger difference in the lives of others.
- Develop your ability to listen for the deeper meaning, so you can empower personal and professional transformation.
- Become your own boss and start enjoying the flexibility and freedom of the entrepreneurial lifestyle. Finally devote your time and energy towards building your dream business instead of someone else’s.
- Learn how to attract your ideal clients… the ones who are ready to move forward, value your coaching skills, and are willing to pay you what you’re worth.
- Get one-on-one guidance from the “coaches’ coach” – a master trainer who has been honing her skills for over 20 years.
- GMC Certification qualifies you to become a Board Certified Coach. We’re an approved training provider for the Center for Credentialing and Education Board Certified Coach program (BCC) at http://www.cce-global.org/BCC
- Successful graduates from the GMC Certification program meet the eligibility requirements to sit for the HWC Certifying Examination required for health & wellness coaches to become National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coaches (NBC-HWC).
- Access exclusive resource library only available to GMC Certified Mindful Coaches.
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Collaborate with other GMC Certified Mindful Coaches nationwide on programs ranging from non-profit initiatives to high-level executive coaching opportunities.
Meet Your Guiding Mindful Change Coaching Guide…
Billie Frances is a pioneer in the field of coaching.
She started her journey as a therapist helping people heal their past, so they could create their lives mindfully and consciously.
Billie’s huge heart provides her with the unlimited capacity to empower and inspire transformation mindfully as a therapist, spiritual counselor, certified master coach, national trainer, and speaker.
Billie Frances founded Guiding Mindful Change in 1993 to empower authentic living and provide pathways to passionate, peaceful, purposeful living through mindfulness classes, training, and coaching programs.
Guiding Mindful Change has become a leader across the nation for developing wellness coaching initiatives with organizations ranging from physician groups to school districts.
In 2004, Billie was sought out to design Employee Wellness Coaching programs. They have been a raving success for empowering corporate employees to establish and maintain positive health behavior changes.
Billie Frances is a highly skilled, educated, and trained wellness change-agent as a:
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Spiritual Counselor
Board Certified Coach
American Council on Exercise Certified Health Coach and Behavior Change Specialist
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
Billie has invested decades in developing her own skills and talents to better guide her clients and students.
She is passionate about teaching others how to master mindfulness techniques and make the kind of changes needed to step into the next phase of life… the one beyond their wildest dreams.
Are you ready to become one of them?
What’s the Secret Sauce in the Guiding Mindful Change Coach Training Program?
7 Key Ingredients to the 90-Day GMC Accelerated Training:
- Powerfully anchor your certification training with a live, experiential weekend intensive.
- Virtually attend 12 weekly 2-hour group teleseminars.
- Hone your skills with 8 hours of direct coaching, working one-to-one with practice clients.
- Receive 7 hours of peer coaching that includes working weekly with your peer coachee and receiving coaching weekly from your own peer coach.
- Experience 3 hours of personal coaching with your master trainer so you can enhance your expertise, overcome obstacles, and expand your inner work.
- Enhance your experience with weekly written assignments, outside reading, and mindful practices.
- Refer to your comprehensive manual for proven skills and coaching core competencies, professional standards, practice building, and tools for client success.
Plus these 3 Added Bonuses…
- Engage in personalized practice-building strategy sessions with a Marketing Specialist.
- Attend Bonus sessions focused on content areas for the ICHWC Health & Wellness Coach Certifying Examination with a health and wellness specialist.
- Access to content-rich study groups for ICHWC exam prep and ongoing coaching practice.
My Giving Back Promise To You
One of the ways Billie Frances practices mindfulness is by giving back. And “Just Like My Child” has been a cause very dear to Billie’s heart for the past several years. So in the spirit of reciprocity, Billie will donate a portion of your tuition to continue to support the education and empowerment of young girls in Uganda through the “Just Like My Child” project.
Guiding Mindful Change Success Stories…
“One of the biggest transformations I received was a renewed confidence in my ability to truly help and support someone through their process of change. I completed this certification feeling confident in my coaching and ready to sit for both the BCC and ICHWC certifications this year.”
Molly Courtney, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), Portland, OR
“This was not only an enlightening experience but a healing experience. More like a reward for previous efforts in learning to coach. In GMC I became more skilled at slowing my thoughts and concerns down and being present to the process. I learned that relaxing into the process was key in my success as a coach. I bonded with the attitude of compassion, caring, and making the process about the client –not about me. I learned how powerful neutrality is. I learned that to serve the client in the full capacity of coaching I had to step aside and honor their agenda. I began to see more clearly the part of me that wanted to share my expertise and how inappropriate that was to really facilitating change. I became aware of the power of transformative learning for the client through appropriately presenting opportunities through powerful questions for them to see what could be in the way of their desires. I learned there is a rhythm to this kind of coaching and a good way to gauge if I was in that rhythm or not was to check in with my sense of ease and comfort. If I was relaxed and really present to the coachee instead of what was coming next in my facilitating then I had hit the mark. I developed a greater sense of curiosity and the realization that this is the key element in engaging the client to open up fully and explore their possibilities.”
Mary Odgers, RN, San Diego, CA
“As a life coach, speaking with Billie ignited my drive to boost my own personal growth as I partner with my clients to help nudge them forward in their own global wellness goals. I realize that I cannot ask another to journey places I haven’t gone myself. The deeper I go internally, the deeper I can guide another to go as well. Billie has a powerful way of making inquiries that help me untangle my own “stuff” so that I can be as clear as possible in my own sessions. I highly recommend Bille as the real deal–she’s empathic, bright, and listens without judgement. A life coach for the life coach!” Becky Cleveland, Colorado Springs, CO
Are you ready to discover your core strengths as a heart-centered coach and make a bigger impact? Take the next step…
Admission to our GMC Coach Certification program is by conversation only through a private Self-Discovery Session.
You see, we want to be absolutely sure this is the right fit for you.
We only have 6 slots left for our next weekend intensive January 20-21, 2018, so grab a spot for your private Self-Discovery Session now.
Just click the link here: http://guidingmindfulchange.com/strategy/
You’ll be taken to the following page with the words:
I’M READY TO POWERFULLY SUPPORT CLIENT TRANSFORMATION
WITH MY FREE 1:1 SELF-DISCOVERY SESSION!
There are 8 qualifying statements you must agree to for your no-cost Self-Discovery Session.
Also be sure to enter your contact information.
You will receive an email from Billie@GuidingMindfulChange.com with the link to schedule your session and the number to call Billie. If you don’t receive the email within 48 hours, please check your spam folder.
Your Self-Discovery Session with Billie will be a game-changer in getting clarity around what’s possible for you as you step forward on your pathway to success.
Remember, this call is complimentary with “No Risk” to you.
For years Billie has been a pioneer in this field, helping professionals like you redefine how they want to show up as the best they can be for their clients.
If your ambition is to become a confident, heart-centered, client-attracting coach, Billie Frances will take you by the hand and support you each step of the way on your journey.
Imagine YOU in just 3 months…
- An in-demand Certified Mindful Change Coach empowering yourself and others.
- Running a successful coaching business to support yourself and your family.
- Enjoying the rich, full life you deserve.
If you’re ready to start doing the kind of meaningful work you love,
Your next step is easy!
Click on the link below and Grab your spot for a private Self-Discovery Session because there’s no better time than NOW to discover what the future can hold for you.
P.S. You’re worth it! Go for your dreams…