There’s nothing like hands-on learning to catapult your coaching to excellence! Ongoing practice and mentoring are essential whether you completed your coach training last week, last year or last decade. For a limited time, coaches nationwide are invited to hone their skills and receive mentoring and feedback from a Master Coach with over 20 years’ experience.
Ideal for you if you find yourself saying:
- I know how to coach…now I want it to be meaningful
- I want to be more successful and make more money
- I want to be all I can be as a coach
- I want my clients to know I stand for their values
- I can’t take other people deeper unless I do my own work
No-cost mentoring to deepen your work with clients!
- Live, interactive practice and mentoring
- Designed exclusively for coaches ready to make a greater impact for their clients and their practices
- Limited to 4 coach/coachee pairs to ensure pinpoint attention and feedback
- No cost to participate (offered as a gift for you…and for your clients)
- Facilitated by Billie Frances, M.A., BCC – known by many as the Coaches’ Coach
How it works:
- Use the online calendar to select a date and time that suits your schedule
- Attend a Masterful Coaching LAB webinar with a small group of coaches
- During your LAB, participate as a coach and as a client
- Receive supportive verbal mentoring based on proven core coaching competencies
- Complete a brief online evaluation
- Optional: Earn 1.5 BCC CEUs in Fundamental Coaching Skills
What’s the catch? We are not going to sell you anything (really!). We are going to have FUN learning together. During the LAB, coaches who qualify will be invited to work 1:1 with Billie to further deepen their coaching value (also at no cost!).
What people are saying about working with Billie…
- Billie’s Masterful Coaching skills and her unique heart-warming touch she brings to the process just made the experience that much more enjoyable. I came away from the call with clarity and action plans.
- I highly recommend Billie…the skills you gain as a coach will set you apart from the rest. Most importantly, you will grow professionally and personally.
Colleen Linnertz LMFT, BCC
- I am already feeling some shifts within. You’re (We’re) terrific!
Carol Ebert RN, BSN, MA, CHES
- Such positive “stuff” I received from our connection. What a wonderful gift you are Billie! Thanks so much… I can see that my training has enhanced my practice, but I’d like to go further with coaching.