DISCovering Me™ DISC for Self Report
The DISCovering Me™ Curriculum has been designed for youth aged 13yrs+ and includes an online DISC for Youth 26 page Report with Guide, a Student Workbook and an Educator’s PowerPoint with notes along with lesson plans and an assessment process. These have been designed to easily integrate into the curriculum (inquiry/topic/theme of each term), the disciplinary system and culture of any school or organization.
The DISC for Youth Report and lessons introduces a child to their:
- General characteristics, motivations, wants and needs.
- Communication preferences and potential areas for improvement.
- DISC graphs with interpretation tips.
The child will also learn about:
- The History and background of DISC.
- How to adapt and modify their directness and openness.
- Collaborating with the DISC styles.
- Developing character virtues.
- The Four DISC styles strength virtues.
- Developing their leadership virtues.
- Developing optimism.
- Developing optimism in the fours DISC styles.